Tuesday, May 15, 2012

First Birthday.

Well I know I am very behind on this stuff i just forget or don't have the time to do it, but Bryan turned 1 and that is very hard for me to think that a year ago i gave birth to a very hansom baby boy (guess that just means its time to do it again hahah this fall we will be trying to get pregnant again) it was a very good birthday the whole family except for Amy, David, and the kids came and we had hamburgers and hot dogs and the kids got to play on the toy, i would post pictures but my mother in law has all the pictures she was the one taking them. Everyone had a good time just sitting and talking Bryan really liked all of his gifts he got and we really enjoyed it . I made his cake for him it was mountains with a truck and tractor with cows and horses, next year we are going to attempt a 3d train cake. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe a year has gone by either. I'm sad we missed his party but I'm so glad you all came to visit us the weekend before, we loving seeing our family. Your cake was amazing, you've really set the bar for future cakes. I'm excited you are already thinking about baby #2 I can't wait to be an Aunt all over again. I adore all my nieces and nephews so very much.
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete